Initial consultation with divorce mediator
An initial consultation with divorce mediator Dann Johns lasts about one hour and offers:
- Discussion about how divorce mediation would work in your particular case,
- Information (legal, tax, parenting, financial, etc.) that helps spouses make informed decisions,
- Written estimate of fees for a mediation divorce.
Divorce Mediator & Attorney
- Practice limited to mediation divorce since 2012
- 1988 Juris Doctor degree, Dickinson School of Law
- 1988 Attorney & Counsellor at Law, Pennsylvania Bar
- Active attorney license PA52681
- Member of Academy of Professional Family Mediators
- Member of Pennsylvania Council of Mediators
- Member of Association for Conflict Resolution
If spouses agree to move ahead with divorce mediation, the initial consultation with Dann Johns also will included a discussion about:
- Documents to bring to the next meeting
- Topics to consider before the next meeting
- Tips for keeping divorce fees as low as possible
Fee for initial consultation with Dann Johns
The fee for an initial divorce mediation consultation with Dann Johns is $100—reduced to $80 if you use the online scheduling form (below). Acceptable forms of payment include:
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express
- Apple Pay, Android Pay, Samsung Pay, Google Wallet, contactless cards
- Check or Cash
What to bring to initial consultation
Some spouses bring a list of questions to ask. Some bring nothing at all, and that is okay. It is not necessary to bring budget forms or financial information to an initial consultation.
Office locations and hours for initial consultation with Dann Johns
I offer divorce mediation services, including initial consultations, at two convenient locations:
52 South Duke St, York PA 17401
Practice limited to
ONLINE SCHEDULING FORM
- The information collected in this form is treated as confidential communication with Dann Johns, divorce mediator & attorney.
- Content updated 2017-08-28
- Copyright © 2010-2017, Dann Johns, All Rights Reserved.